Friday, July 11, 2008

Am I cute or what?


All parents think that their own children are the cute and adorable. Even an ugly baby is cute to their family. However, little Alana is turning to be quite adorable even from an unbiased opinion. She had a Kangaroo care session with Rebecca today which is basically the baby lying on the chest, skin to skin. It is very calming to both parent and child. Literally, you can watch their heartrate drop from 190 to 160 in just moments.

After the Kangaroo care, she was wide awake and playing. I was able to snap the most adorable picture of Alana with her eyes wide open and starting to crack a smile (bottom picture). Let me know, but I think she is cute even if you take away my biased parental opinion.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Truly adorable! Congratulations on your three beautiful babies. I will be praying for you all!
(this is from Daisy Schween)