I am a numbers guy so I thought I would share with you all the odds. One would think we are lucky but luck simply cannot explain it all.
Naturally conceiving triplets 1 in 10k
Triplets with one identical twins 1 in 25k
Carrying three babies to delivery? Less than 1 in 10k
The odds of survival at 28 weeks is about 85%. The odds of three babies surviving at 28 weeks would then be about 61%.
The odds of 28 week babies with no health complications?
What are the odds that we only have had three times where all three were crying at the same time?
What are the odds that three babies are sleeping at the same time? I figure that a baby is awake about 1/3 of the day. Therefore, the odds that three babies are asleep at the same time is a about a 29%
One would say that we are lucky. Luck simply does not explain this! This kind of health, joy and peace for both kids and family can only come from God. Seriously, our luck stopped the day that we found out that there was three. That can barely be explained with probability. The compounded odds are so insurmountable that we can only thank God for his Hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment