Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alana & Alexa are Roomies Again!!





This evening we were thrilled to discover that Alana & Alexa are now able to co-bed because their PIC lines (IV's) are out! So, we were able to be there when they moved in together. I think we were more excited than they were. They slept through the whole thing and hadn't quite noticed each other yet. We are excited to see when they re-discover each other. It wasn't until they put them together that we realized how much they really do look alike. We knew they were "identical" but, holy cow, I think they are going to pull some fast ones on us once they are a little older. I suggested putting a freckle "tattoo" on one of them so that they could never fool us!
Josiah should be getting his PIC line out, hopefully, on Saturday. Then, he can potentially join the girls and the trio will all be together again! Yeh, how exciting! Josiah has all the nurses enamored with how cute he is and especially his blond "highlights". He seems to have blond hair right at the front of his hairline and it gets darker as you go back...very cute, if I may say so!
Eric has nicknamed Alexa "Smiley" because she seems to crack quite a few smiles when she sleeps. He asked me, "What do you think she is dreaming about?" I said, "Hmmm...I dunno...puppies!" We had a good laugh at that one, but whatever they are dreaming about must be pretty nice because both girls tend to grin in their sleep. It's even more noticeable now that they are sleeping right next to each other!

No comments: