Yesterday was my 13 week doctor appt. I am not sure why, but I seem to always be a little surprised when there really are still 3 babies in there! I think I still believe I am going to wake up one day and this is all going to be a crazy dream. Anyway, it's always fun to see the babies all moving around and to see their hearts fluttering.
The Doctor unfortunately did not get very good pictures this time. Baby A (the first picture) definitely looks like an alien. "She" seemed to be looking straight at us and if we hadn't of gotten a really good picture last time I think I'd be a little concerned that it really was an alien. Baby B (second and bottom picture) seemed to be waving at us and looked like "he" was trying to eat his foot. Baby C (third picture) was also in a strange position and seemed to be looking at us. I think "he's" going to be really
I was really surprised to see them so active and surprised that I can't feel them moving yet. They are each about 3 inches and that means 9 inches of babies! I definitely should begin to feel them soon. I've gained a whopping 7 pounds! Whoohoo! I am so proud! :) I guess you don't hear that too often! We will be taking a new "tummy" picture soon! Stay tuned!



1 comment:
Hi Guys!
Well I needed a google account, thats why I could'nt leave a message DAH! I'm so glad everything went well at the doctor yesterday, I love the pictures! I hope to see you guys soon.
Jamie
Post a Comment