Monday, February 15, 2010

The Tissue Bandits

The kids have always had a fascination with pulling things out, such as wipes from the wipes container. In fact, they seem to love trying to pull them out as fast as they can. I try to get to them before they pull out the entire package one by one. Sometimes I am successful and sometimes I am not. Well, they got a hold of a box of tissues at my parent's house and went wild. All 3 of them joined in and it was hard to tell who started it. Since, I was watching from a distance, I know it was Alana who was the initial "puller", but it soon became a family affair. They each took turns pulling the tissue out as fast as they could until there was one huge mess to clean up...ohhh...the story of my life! :)


Alana saying "Uh Oh!" after realizing all the tissues were gone!

"Are you sure it's empty?"

Josiah inspecting the damage.

No one wants to confess to who did it.

Josiah caught in mid pull!

No comments: