After searching for the perfect high chair, we finally settled on ones that are more compact and can fit in our "breakfast nook". You wouldn't believe how huge most full size high chairs are and how much space they take up. They seem to really like the new chairs and enjoy the new scenery.
We say that Josiah is like a little lion in his cage when he is in his crib. He "roams" from corner to corner and sucks on every square inch of the bumper and he likes to reach over the top of the bumper outside of the crib like a little lion cub.
We also found Josiah "sneaking" into his closet the other day (bottom picture).
That's Alexa waving from the basket (second to last picture).



3 comments:
I love watching the babies grow! So awesome and amazing!
They are so adorable!!! We have the same high chairs and I really like them. They are a bit of a pain to clean, but what high chair isnt. =) I just put the liner in the washing machine on gentle and throw the chair in the shower!!! LOL Its quick and it works!
I have those high chairs too and love them. We have a small house and they are perfect. They aren't feeding themselves yet so I haven't covered the upholstered bottoms of the chairs yet. We'll cross that bridge soon!
Post a Comment