

Every year our church goes on a weekend retreat. This year, Eric says, "We are going on the retreat, right?" I said, "Are you crazy? I am not taking 3 babies on a retreat!" After several discussions and strategizing, we decided to give it a try. We invited my friend, Kelly, to come along to help with the kids. We got a great shot of her in action (second picture). She was an amazing help and the weekend was super fun. We had our own cabin that we set up with our 3 pack n plays and mats. The cabin had 4 bunk beds and a big open space in the middle. There is an amazing amount of gear that you need to bring when you have 3 babies...crazy! But, we ended up having a lot of fun and the kids did super! They are such troopers and I think we could take them anywhere and they'd have fun and make every one else around them smile...
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you guys for being so active and mobile with the kids!
Post a Comment