Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lots of Fun!





I've had several requests for a blog update so I apologize for the delay. We've been so blessed with help since the girls have come home. My mom has been staying with us and has been a tremendous help. She, however, went home for the weekend which gave us some fun family bonding time between us and the girls. We survived our first night with just Eric & I and it wasn't too bad. However, since Eric has to work during the week, the extra help is wonderful. We are also getting used to having 2 babies and every time we imagine what a 3rd is going to be like we get a little freaked out. But, we are so anxious for Josiah to come home that we welcome the extra work! We are physically and mentally exhausted from going back and forth to the hospital every day. In fact, yesterday, I just kept crying the entire time I was at the hospital because I want him to come home so bad. It's not fair for him to have to be stuck in the hospital! So, anyway, we are hoping that by the end of the week he should, hopefully, be able to come home. Keep praying!!!
The girls are so much fun! When I imagined what life would be like to bring home 2 babies, the word "fun" never crossed my mind. However, it truly has been. They truly are good babies! We have been able to get them on a fairly good schedule. They eat every 3-4 hours and so far have been able to sleep well in between feedings during the night. We are truly blessed! We are anticipating much less sleep once Josiah comes home, just because of the logistics of feeding 3 babies, but we should be able to figure it out. Hopefully, he's just as mellow as the girls...we'll see! :)

1 comment:

The Kapics said...

I'm so glad you're having FUN! Having multiples is a unique experience and it only gets more fun as time goes on. Wait until they start laughing with each other and you won't be able to imagine your lives with anything less than triplets!