Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Girls are Home!!!




Today, Eric & I leaped out of bed because we were so excited that this day was finally here! We are so excited to finally bring the girls home! We did, however, underestimate how difficult it would be to leave with the girls and have to leave Josiah at the hospital. Fortunately, he has always been the nurses favorite (don't tell the girls) and I know he will be well pampered, especially now that he is flying solo for a bit. The doctors have already lowered his oxygen and if he does well he may be able to come home in a week or so. So, keep praying!
We have been home for 5 hours and so far the girls are quite the little angels! We survived our first feeding with flying colors. All they seem to do is eat, sleep, and poop. They really are mellow babies! Thank you, Lord! I am sure at 2am I'll be feeling a bit different, but for now they are great!

1 comment:

The Kapics said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Now the fun really begins!
Love,
The Kapics