Saturday, October 09, 2010

Our first official "Jardine 5 Hike"

Eric & I used to love to go hiking. In fact, several of our first few dates were spent hiking. We have both always had a love for nature & the outdoors. However, when 3 little people came along our opportunities to get out and hike were very few, if any. So, we decided that the kids were finally old enough to go on their first hike. We found one of our local parks and set forth on our first official "Jardine 5 Hike". Believe it or not...the kids were awesome! Not only do they share our love for being outside and exploring, but they actually ended up walking/hiking much farther than I would've thought. Yeah, so our hiking days aren't over. In fact, they are just beginning! :)






1 comment:

Nichelle said...

Hey its been awhile since I commented or even checked out your blog. LOOKING GOOD!! Are you on FB? look me up!! I hope all is well.....its Nichelle from babycenter.com My trio was born a day after yours:))