Monday, October 04, 2010

The Fake Haircut

I had gone out to dinner with some of my girl friends one night while Eric's parents were visiting. I left before the kids went to bed and so Eric & his parents were both there to put the kids to bed. Well, when I got home later that evening, Eric showed me some pictures and said that all the kids had gotten haircuts. Immediately I thought, "Really, the girls didn't need haircuts!" Eric replied, "Well, we started off only giving Josiah a haircut with the hair clippers, but the girls really wanted one, too. So, we decided to go ahead and give them one with the clipper, also. See...look at the pictures!" He then showed me the pictures below, in which I just looked at with super huge eyes! After a few seconds of torture he says, "Naw, just kidding. We only pretended to cut the girls' hair so that they wouldn't feel left out." Hee hee. Big huge sigh of relief...






No comments: