f
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Is it Bedtime Yet?
We have recently converted from 2 naps a day to 1. I am super grateful to have made it this long with 2 naps, so I won't complain. The 1 nap a day does get some getting used to, though. They are definitely super sleepy and ready for their afternoon nap and also for bedtime. In fact, sometimes they will grab their blankets and all lay on the floor. That is a definite sign that they are ready for bed! We got some fun shots the other day of them just before bedtime. They started off all grabbing their blankets and laying on the floor and it soon ended up in a "dog pile". It was quite funny!





f
f
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awwe, so adorable! I love the one nap schedule, I wasnt sure I was going to but it works out pretty great. We take an early nap though. About 11:30, but its usually 2-3 hours. Good luck, hope it works out for you!!
Post a Comment