Both Josiah and Alana love to put both Eric & I's shoes on. However, Alana LOVES to put her daddy's shoes on! In fact, whenever Eric comes home and kicks his shoes off, Alana is the first to run over and put her feet in his shoes. I keep telling him that he should put his shoes in the closet and so he has actually taught Alana where in the closet they belong. So, she will actually help him put his shoes away. I thought it was pretty clever, myself!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Big Shoes to Fill
Both Josiah and Alana love to put both Eric & I's shoes on. However, Alana LOVES to put her daddy's shoes on! In fact, whenever Eric comes home and kicks his shoes off, Alana is the first to run over and put her feet in his shoes. I keep telling him that he should put his shoes in the closet and so he has actually taught Alana where in the closet they belong. So, she will actually help him put his shoes away. I thought it was pretty clever, myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment