Sunday, March 28, 2010
We love to Brush our Teeth!
Being that their mother is a dentist, my poor children have no hope of escaping tooth brushing. In fact, I have always told my patients who have 1 year olds that as long as they brush at least once a day that is good. I, however, have seen too many poor little kids suffer from lack of good dental hygiene at a young age that I am a little obsessed with making sure we take good care of their teeth. They brush once in the morning and once before bedtime and they know the routine. They don't always consent to the tooth brushing, but they have come to realize that whether they agree or disagree...their teeth will get brushed! In fact, when they scream it gives me even better access! Hee hee! They do get all excited when I bring the toothbrushes out, but THEY want to brush their own teeth. They are becoming so independent! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment