Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The Tunnel Continues...
Just an update: We thought everyone was finally getting better when Josiah took a turn for the worse. He was diagnosed yesterday with pneumonia and has started antibiotic treatment. He continues to be very sick and doesn't want to eat or drink anything. If he doesn't start to show some significant improvement he may need to be admitted into the hospital for IV fluids and antibiotics. Please pray for him to get over this quickly and fully. Please also pray for the girls, who seem to feel better one day and feel worse the next. I think our whole household could use some prayers. Eric & I were set to leave tomorrow on a 5 day trip to Hawaii for an early celebration of our 5 year anniversary. We have decided to postpone our trip until the family is all well. Please pray for peace, endurance and strength as we try to return to our normal healthy state. Thanks so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Rebecca I will keeping all of you in my prayers, especially sweet Josiah. I am so sorry he is so ill. Keep me posted. (((hugs)))
Will be praying for you guys!!! Also, can we help bring any food over to help in the meantime???? xoxo
I'm so sorry to hear little Josiah is not well. You are in our thoughts.
Post a Comment