Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Alexa is taking more than a few steps

All of the kids have been shuffling along the coffee table for a few weeks now. I have been saying that the kids are two weeks from walking for about the last six weeks. Alexa today finally decided that she wanted to keep trying to take some steps. After about six attempts, she got halfway across the kitchen! Note that Alexa and Rebecca have the same laugh. You can compare the two of them at the end of the video.

2 comments:

Courtney and Luke said...

Hi Guys,

How fun. I couldn't watch the video (it wasn't working for me, I'll try again later). But... I wanted to tell you that Weston started walking a few days ago too. courtneyandluke.blogspot.com

We miss all of you and can't wait to be back and have a play day.

courtney

Courtney and Luke said...

Ok, it worked and she is adorable! I especially love the way she falls to her knees. So cute, congrats.