Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a Walking Party!





We officially have 3 walkers!!! Yeah! Go, Josiah, Alana & Alexa! Alexa was the first to walk about 2 weeks ago (she's the one in the video on a previous blog post). About a week ago, both Alana & Josiah started walking on the same day. They'd go a day or two without many more attempts and then as if they suddenly remembered, "Oh ya! I can walk!" they'd all start walking around. It's pretty funny because they know they are doing something pretty exciting (probably from all the cheers) and they get this huge grin on their faces. They still prefer crawling when they want to get somewhere super fast, but each day they are walking more and more. It's pretty exciting to watch! I'll try to upload some more videos of them walking, but for now I posted some pictures of them playing in their new favorite sand pit at a local park.

No comments: