Sunday, July 05, 2009

More Birthday Fun






Yesterday was the kids 1st birthday party (Sniff! Sniff!) I can't believe they are already a year old. Time sure does fly when you're having fun! The funniest part of the day was when we brought the kids into the living room where their gifts were, they all 3 immediately crawled under the table to get to them and started unwrapping one of the gifts. It was pretty funny since they've just learned how to open presents in the last few days (and it wasn't time to open presents yet). I guess that's something we've learned as parents of triplets is to "go with the flow" at times. Even if it's not the official time to do something, I guess it's okay to let them have some fun (although many of you who know me, know that I am very organized and structured person which makes it challenging to "go with the flow" at times. I think maybe giving me triplets is God's sense of humor and telling me to "lighten up" a bit!) :) Anyway, the party was lots of fun! They still could care less about the cupcakes...go figure! Oh well ! I am sure next year they'll be all over them. I guess I should enjoy their lack of interest in sweets while it lasts...

That's Alana with Daddy (fourth picture) and Alexa standing at the coffee table (third picture).

1 comment:

Mary Dunbar said...

Happy 1st Birthday!! I can not believe how far these babies have come. What a true blessing! =)