A couple of days ago, the doctors took Josiah off of the high-flow oxygen and put him on the low-flow, which is basically room air with a little extra "puff" every once in awhile. He's been responding really well. Today, when we arrived at the hospital, I saw an extra monitor near Josiah's crib and I thought, "Oh no! They must've put Josiah back on the high-flow oxygen!"
As of this morning, their weights are:
Josiah (aka "Chunky Monkey") 5 lbs. 2 oz!
Alana (aka "Peanut") 3 lbs. 5 oz.
Alexa (aka "Chipmunk") 3 lbs. 10 oz.



2 comments:
THEY LOOK LIKE A COUPLE OF SWEET,CUTE,CUDDLY,HUGGABLE,SPOILABLE PRINCESSES TO ME. PAPA
AND WHAT CAN I SAY EXCEPT THE BOY IS THE BOY, ALL BOY. AND BOY WILL HE GIVE US A LOT OF EXCITEMENT!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE THEM HOME. NOT BAD TWO PRINCESSES AND ONE PRINCE PAPA.
Post a Comment