Eric & I will fully admit that the reality of having 3 babies still hasn't quite hit us yet. I know once they come home and we are having to fully take care of them, it will finally become a reality. Even at the hospital, until now we've only been able to hold one baby at a time. However, this past Friday, we became very daring and decided that we wanted to hold all 3 babies at once! Thankfully, they were all very mellow and decided to sleep the whole time! But, it wasn't until we had all 3 of them on our laps that we looked at each other and said, "Oh my gosh! We really do have 3 babies!" We couldn't help but laugh! This is going to be one wild ride! We are so excited to have this amazing opportunity to not only have 1 baby, but to get to have 3! I know that we have no idea of the craziness that lies ahead of us, but we are eager to get this party started! Each one of them already has their own personality and it is going to be so much fun to see how they all interact and develop. We love each one of them so much and we wouldn't trade them for the world!
By the way, I am holding Alexa on my right and Alana on my left. Eric is holding Josiah, the cutest little boy I've ever seen! :)



2 comments:
Rebecca-WOW I just saw the new roll call and relaized you gave birth a day before me! They look great for 28 wks! I hope they'll be home soon. I keep checking your blog...hang in there.
Nichelle (BC)
Love the blog you guys, We've been keeping up with it to see the latest. All 3 children are so beautiful and precious! Know that we are praying for their continued progress and an early trip home!!!
Much love,
Jennifer & Michael
Post a Comment