Thursday, February 24, 2011

Potty Training

I will be the first to admit that I have been procrastinating like crazy when it comes to the whole potty training thing. The last thing in the world I want to do is teach 3 little people to all use the potty at the same time...ughhh! But, I think the time has finally come and I can procrastinate no longer. The girls are super excited to start wearing "big girl undies" and would literally sit all day long on the potty if I let them. Josiah, on the other hand, is excited to "sit" on the potty but has yet to be too excited about actually doing any business. So, we are still very much in the beginning stages of this whole potty training adventure, but I had to at least share some funny pictures we took of the girls enjoying some reading...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They have to be the cutiest potty sitters I have ever seen. I love the hoods.

The Kapics said...

You go girl!!! One tip I've discovered... keep a potty in the car! It makes it so much easier to put them on one at a time BEFORE going out and then have them go again before getting back in the car. We've been able to avoid a lot of public restrooms which can be nasty with three little people and six hands!