Josiah is a snuggler! He loves to cuddle and his favorite place to fall asleep is in your arms. He recently has been waking up from his nap early and crying. So, he gets picked up and held and loves to fall back to sleep in my arms. Recently, my dad (aka Papa) was here and Josiah fell asleep in his arms. It was cute to compare the picture of Josiah sleeping in Papa's arms last week and him sleeping in Grandpa Jardine's arms in August (last picture). He's quite the big boy now!

Josiah & Papa both dozing


Josiah sleeping in Grandpa's arms in San Diego this summer
3 comments:
He is quite the hunk!
Barb Schilz
They are getting so big! That is just precious. One of mine wakes early from nap every day and although I would love to have one day where they would all three sleep through the nap I would not trade those snuggle moments for anything. So sweet.
I like the picture. very nice photo
Post a Comment