Monday, November 09, 2009

Halloween "Outfits"






I was a little "off the ball" this year and didn't think about Halloween until the day before. I've never been much of a Halloween fan and, therefore, have never been much of a "dresser upper". I do remember, however, having fun when I was younger. Anyway, we did end up taking the kids to a "Harvest" party at our church. So, thankfully I was able to find some cute festive "outfits", rather than costumes. I knew they'd only be wearing them for a couple of hours, so I thought the outfits were a better idea. We got some cute shots of the trio sporting their festive outfits. That's Alana in the bottom picture showing off her very favorite shoes in the entire world. They are little Ugg boots that Josiah enjoyed wearing back in the day when his feet still fit. And now, the girls, literally everyday, fight over who is going to get to wear the Uggs. It's amazing at how young an age the shoe fetish begins!

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Shawnda Smith said...

Your little ones have gotten so big!!! So happy for you guys!!! Cute outfits!!