Monday, June 02, 2008

Weekend of Showers! (24 Weeks)






This weekend was my marathon of baby showers. I had a shower on Saturday and Sunday and they both were really great! There were so many friends and family that came to each one that truly showered me with lots of love and generous gifts. Thank you so much to everybody that came and especially to those who helped organize and throw both showers (Paula, Kelly, Aparna, Katrina, my Mom (Sat) and Char, M, Cindy, Aunt Bonnie, Nana, and Jamie (Sun)). It was so much fun to see everybody and to be encouraged by all their love and support.
Its been great to have Eric's mom, Jean, here this week. She truly has been a blessing to have around. I feel bad because I feel like she's "worked" her entire time here, cooking and helping take care of things around the house. But, we greatly appreciate everything! Thanks so much!
I am in recovery mode today. I am feeling quite tired and definitely feeling the effects of running around like the energizer bunny for the last week. I am so thankful that I am officially off of work and can rest! The babies are continuing to jump, roll, spin, kick and do just about every other acrobatic move I can think if. They were so active this weekend that just about everybody who wanted to feel them, got a chance. They apparently aren't shy! Thats been my favorite part so far is feeling them move around. It's fun to already be able to "play" with them! They definitely respond to both Eric and I's voices and start moving around when we talk to them!

2 comments:

Noelene said...

Wow girl! You look gorgeous and those babies are already adorable (I can tell from the ultrasound!)! So proud of you and Eric - you're going to make great parents! It was so fun to see the excitement on your moms face and the pics of Bill and the rest of the family on your site!!!

Noelene said...

Oh yeah remember those babies are going to be PetterJardisamy's!!!